Here are some solutions that can help!! 

 

Fatigue in winter: "My secret to prevent strokes"..


This winter, Danielle and Lucie leave do not count fatigue manage their daily lives. To face him, they rely on dietary supplements!

Daniele, 48 years: "Never without my Omega 3!"

"It has been several years that I am and I'm tired! Omega 3 fatty acids defend me against viruses lying and strengthen my immune system. Before taking the winter, I was tired all the time, on the nerves and I grabbed all the germs passing. I'm not saying they are a panacea against all and, of course, they must be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle, but I really see the difference. "

Lucie, age 24: "My vitamin cures"

"I am an actress and being in shape, I need little nudges, especially in winter. And this is where vitamins: they allow me to gently fight against all sorts of little annoyances. By example, vitamin B helps me manage my stress, which is very important in my work. vitamins A and E, they are known to strengthen the immune system. Thanks to them, I avoid, for example, to catch colds from my relatives. and of course, there is vitamin C, which gives me the tone and protects my skin from aging. I know that most people are skeptical about the real effects of vitamins, but I j 'believe, since the results are there! "

No comments:

Post a Comment