Here are some solutions that can help!! 

 

Sport: I tested the Waterbike..


Cycling in the water, he was thinking! Imagine that someone had this idea by creating the Water Bike. For some time either in group or in a specialized center you can enjoy this new activity, halfway between aerobics and cycling. We tested it for you!

After dropping my phone and made an appointment for a first test session (this is recommended before taking the subscription), I get into my nice gym bag: my swimsuit, a towel (although the center to make available) and a bottle of water to put into practice the famous "drink, eliminate."

Upon my arrival, I discovered several cabins before me. At one point, doubt assails me, and I wonder if I have not confused the place with my traditional UV center. The sliding door opens the hostess enough to reassure me. In this small room, there is a sort of big bath inside which is installed a bike. As I lay in battle dress, the water begins to flow to fill the basin. Before it reaches the level of the door, the woman has to settle on the bike in explaining that once the door closed tight (better) the water will flow down to my waist.

If I turn the small button it tells me to the left, the work will help me refine the legs, if the contrary, it is right, I musclerai. To be consistent, so I decided to refine before muscle. The meter indicates 30 minutes. A trifle I thought, as I begin to ride, full of goodwill. Except that more water rises, the more I find that the minutes scrolls slowly.

The water changes color, which soothes, I pedal again and again and I see life in pink, then blue, then yellow. In addition, there are jet propelled on my buttocks and the top of my thighs. Undaunted, I pedal pedal pedal or should I say, "I train, I train, I train."

In any case, what is certain is that it is effective and not unpleasant. The water is neither too hot nor too cold, I see the thermometer from 26 to 30 ° As for my efforts.

Several hundred pedal strokes, and a dozen clips shown on the screen in front of me later, it remains for me more than ten minutes. I'll get there, there's no doubt! And while the timer stops and the pool begins to empty, I'm almost sad that the time has passed so quickly because once the rhythm is taken, it could continue for several more minutes.

The session is over, once dried, rehydrated and dressed, I'm already thinking again. In the corridor I meet even a TV host who told me how she found it great! I confirm cycling in water, it is a sport to do and redo. Taking up appointment, I said all along to see the first results, it will be ten sessions Waterbike.

No comments:

Post a Comment