Here are some solutions that can help!! 

 

10 Low-Carb Side Dishes

diet for low carbs

















































































Tournedos of duck and sweet potato fried

I know the diet by blood group for quite some years and have recommended to many people when I was working in organic stores. But I do personally followed only partially because it deprived me of food I liked quite well (see the list HERE. I group O).

I told myself that when I have health problems, I'd be using. Well done for a good week. And in the end without too much hardship.

Potatoes are now me "no." Long live the sweet potatoes!

Make mashed with the duck is a classic. Cut into slices and fry less. It is wrong because it is really good too (less smooth). They cooked about 20 minutes in a little duck fat (yes, that I can).

The filet mignon, I bought and prepared. In fact, two slices of duck breast assemblies flesh against flesh. He cooked in the same pan as sweet potatoes about 8 minutes before the end.

diet for low carbs diet for low carbs
diet for low carbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment